Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent TV Commercials which I loved so much...

Some TV Commercials not only captivate you when you watch them but also keep lingering in your mind and leaves a sweet and lasting impression.
Though the US financial firms are having a down side, the Indian financial institutions are trying to emphasize their credibility and trust-worthiness via some cool, sweet and innovative advertisements. Here are some for your view.

Union Bank of India (Chweet Kid .. Sone kaa daanth ad): This ad is so lovely that I melted down on the sweet innocent words of the kid which is so caring yet mature.


Union Bank of India (Taxi Ad): Via this ad I literally could see my parents in that place. Seldom I too try to act mature ignoring my parents. But as always they reassure you that they are always there for you. The first time I saw this ad was like "dejavu" and yeah there was "tears of joy" as well.


Max Newyork Life Insurance: Beautifully depicts circle of aspirations.


HDFC Standard Life:


IDBI Bank: Not just for the big boys. Could not find the video of this ad. So have linked to the Storyboard of the ad.

http://origin-www.afaqs.com/perl/advertising/storyboard/index.html?id=2839

No comments: